Fall 2014 - 2D Design - Piece 4

4:55 PM

Looking through all of the assignments I was given, this was definitely one of the more... intensive ones (to say the least.)  This was completed last year around the time of Thanksgiving (YES!  I am that far behind on posting!!)  
I remember this one pretty well because it was assigned to us during Fall break.  My Fall break was spent with my loving family... cooped up in a hotel room.  This project caused me to sacrifice my Fall break; I get to see my family for the first time in months... and what do I do?  I spent those few hours slaving over a design project.  
They did manage to pull me out of my hysterics for a few hours by taking me to see The Boxtrolls (which was perfect by the way- I am a die hard Tim Burton fan.)  
If I were to take a guess... I'd say this project took 18+ hours to complete.  

Materials: one 18" x 24" sheet of all-purpose white paper, black and white construction paper, a 15" ruler, rubber cement, several black sharpies, and a black Prismicolor pencil.


(I don't know if you can tell by the picture, but there is a layer of paper collage.)

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Very cool! I'd love to see it in person. b&w rocks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah! Thank you so much dear!
      I really need to get back into the upkeep of this blog hah, I have more recent pieces that need to go up ASAP! Thank you for taking the time to look at my blog though <3 You are like my blogging role model hah!

      Delete

I'd ove to hear from you!

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images